In case of dissatisfaction with our services, please contact us by phone, email or in writing at: 

+48 22 276 26 00
Mon.–Fri. 8.00 a.m.–6.00 p.m.

Colonnade Insurance S.A. Branch in Poland
ul. Prosta 67
00-838 Warszawa  

How to file a complaint? 

Please submit your objections in writing. 

To help us respond to your complaint, please enter the number of your insurance policy or claim filed as well as your full name. Please send the described event by e-mail or by traditional mail to the address indicated above. 

How long will I have to wait for the response? 

We will respond to your complaint within 30 days of receiving it, and in particularly complicated cases preventing the complaint from being dealt with, within the above deadline, communicated in a separate letter, we will examine the complaint within 60 days of its receipt. The response to the complaint can be sent by e-mail if the applicant has requested and indicated an e-mail address. 

What can I do more when I disagree with the decision? 

If you do not agree with our decision, you can contact: 

a) the Financial Ombudsman, 

b) the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, which supervises the activity of the Insurer, 

c) the Municipal and District Consumer Ombudsmen. 

If you do not agree with our decision, you can also institute a legal action for claims arising under the insurance agreement. You can institute them either on the basis of general provisions, or at the court appropriate for the place of residence or registered office of the other insured or the beneficiary under the insurance agreement, and in the case of claims of heirs of the Insured or the beneficiary under the insurance agreement — at the court appropriate for them. Claims arising from insurance agreements expire after 3 years. 

The Financial Ombudsman ( is the entity authorised to conduct out-of-court consumer dispute settlement proceedings. The participation of the insurance company in the initiated proceedings is compulsory. 

Out-of-court dispute resolution 

The consumer has the right to use the procedure of out-of-court dispute resolution, in accordance with the Act of 23 September 2016 on an out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes. 

The Financial Ombudsman is the entity authorized to deal with out-of-court resolutions of consumer disputes (website address: 

Moreover, in the case of an insurance contract concluded via the Internet, the consumer has the right to use out-of-court dispute resolution and make a complaint via the EU ODR online platform, available at: